Our Valentine TOTM is Modded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks to everyone who voted and congrats to anyone who got nominated, just knowing your truck was nominated, seconded and voted on is an honor in itself!!!

That being said...

Welcome to this months TOTM Winners Circle!

Imagine that, one of the most sinister looking, evil, devious, and well just MEAN ass trucks on here.. and it wins VALENTINE's totm.. something just aint right bout that.

Oh well, with its pristine black paint and all the trim, rims and accessorys painted or purchased to match all the way down to the SICK custom license plate....at least he covered Februarys OTHER major theme.

This truck wins TOTM and with due reason, its a theme well executed, it looks clean , low, and up-freaking-set, the first time i saw this truck after it was finished i thought it was pissed off at me.

picture.jpg

I mean is it just me, but with the slick sides, obnoxious stance and set of feet that would make you pawn your weeding ring.. does this thing even look LONGER than the average hoe.. like its trying to duck down as low as it can so it can creep up on its belly to bite the shit out of your candy ass stock-hoe...

With it layed out so well for a DD how could it not but the most evil valentine youve ever gotten.

picture.jpg

By the way.. lil homie who built this.. is freaking 20 years old.. you believe this shit?!? Old folks.. step your game up! This is new age classy right here!

Here is a Recipe for those of you looking to build a Modded Hoe::

Belltech 3/5 drop kit.

McGaughys 2" Drop Spindles

Bilstein 5125 rear shocks

5% tint over the factory glass the whole way around and 20% winshield brow

8000k Spencer HID Headlights and LED Fogs

LED turn signal and license plate lights

G4 LED Tails Professionally smoked (NOT cheap VHT)

Smoked LED third brake light

Blackbear Performance ECM Tune

Magnaflow exhaust sytem with Single/Dual tip

Chrome mirror covers

TRYP Fine Chrome Mesh grille

Custom painted "N" Chevy emblem

Completely debadged with moldings also removed

aFe Torque intake booster

Wolo AirHorn

Wade Vent Visors

Street Scene Hitch cover

StreetGlow Seven Color Underbody lighting

StreetGlow Seven Color Footwell ligting

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD Head Unit

Alpine MRP-M500 Amp with an Alpine 12" Type-R pushing 500 watts RMS in a custom box

Katzkin Tow tone Interior Leather in all three rows

Painted Pillars

Take all ingredients.. pile them on top of a car loan.. and blend accordingly ;)

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, well deserved....you've come a long way and it's a sexy/clean ass truck man :waytogo:

My personal fave of the NNBS's :)
B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10