Options for my 07 yukon xl Denali suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so after changing all my brakes and upgrading the lines I see that all my shocks air bags are destroyed and the compressor no longer comes on it does have 180k on the truck and no error lights so my question is what are my best options on this forum i read a lot of mixed emotions on the suspension so any help is appreciated

Gbam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out the Arnott\ Bilstein Conversion kits:

https://www.arnottindustries.com/part_GMC_yid15_pid79.html

I'm picking this up for my girlfriends Tahoe next Friday. I want to say that a person who works at Advanced Auto parts told me they carried the kit although he may have been talking about the Monroe Conversion Kit, which still uses the Compressor for leveling the suspension. I'm skipping anything Air Ride and going conventional.

MSGKUNERT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tazjamin, did you ever decide which way to go with your suspension? I'm currently in the same predicament with 180K and sloppy front end although the compressor is still running.

OP
OP
tazjamin

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I haven't figured it out yet it almost looks like its going to cost me the same either way i go and with Christmas around the corner im waiting until the new year to dive into it but ebay seems to have arnott at good prices

MSGKUNERT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually just purchased the Arnott front shocks (SK-2671, $215 from Arnott) from Amazon for $175 each. I just had new tires installed last week and it's going back in at the end of this week for alignment and 2 new lower ball joints so I think I'm going to see if they can get the fronts installed at the same time if they won't charge me too much extra. I'll let you know how it turns out.

OP
OP
tazjamin

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone switched to the passive coilover shocks in the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cor

Reaction score
Any update on this? In the same boat right now.

OP
OP
tazjamin

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone else have anymore input on the options as i am about to pull the trigger on arnott shocks all around the truck to stay with the stock but worried that i may run into multiple problems with warning lights and such. i also saw a kit with coilover shocks for the rear but dont know how that would be and i would maybe like to throw a drop on the truck but havent looked much into just was thinking about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny

Latest posts