Opinions on a Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've searched and seen that Whipples are probably the best brand out there to get. Problem is, they're getting to be hard to find. I tried to PM a couple guys, but my post count isn't high enough yet. I've been here before, but not for a while. Anyways, I ran across this S/C on Craigslist and was wanting to get your thoughts, see if anything is obviously wrong.

I know it's used, and I'll want to rebuild it, and I also know that I won't be putting it on anytime soon, since I've got close to 200k on original engine/trans, but I'm still tempted to pick this up because they simply can't be found any more.

What do you guys think? Anyone have some opinions or experiences with Whipple? Also, any info resources would be great, I want to learn as much as I can before I drop that kind of cash.

And here's a pic of my pile. I'll probably be around a little more. Thanks.
Wheels1.jpg

Last edited:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Lucky bastard, buy that damn thing NOW!!!!! It is the best supercharger you can ever get. Hands Down!

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

and if you leave that link posted here you may loose it to someone else.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky bastard, buy that damn thing NOW!!!!! It is the best supercharger you can ever get. Hands Down!

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

and if you leave that link posted here you may loose it to someone else.

^ what he said lol. Whipple has got my vote and is what's gonna be on my truck if any.

Sent from my marble slab!

Last edited:

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUY IT! The kit is complete and if you never use it, flip it and make money!

Plus i bet he is nego!

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems like a great price, especially considering the condition. I wonder if he ships :Big Laugh:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you already heard my response for this ? on gmt400 :Handshake:

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dangit! i want that! Thats the first kit ive seen in forever that was complete... and 1500$ is nothing for that. it looks brand new! If i didnt have to but books and stuff for class id use my scholarship money to buy it lol

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No reason to have it rebuilt, I'd buy it and resell or hold onto it. Either way take the link down so you don't have a lurker buy it out from under you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts