OnStar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Green light not working on my OnStar. The OnStar itself is not activated.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Green light not working on my OnStar. The OnStar itself is not working. No info in the manual on getting it to work. Dumb question but I want the light to work.
What year is your Hoe? Is Onstar in your mirror, or the dash?

OP
OP
JonnyTahoe

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2000. Dash. I see others have the green lights on. Have not even checked could there be a single fuse just for the OnStar ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
JonnyTahoe

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure. I have an 03 which doesn't have Onstar. I have a spare setup like yours tho.View attachment 247295
Same as yours?
Yes just like that. I guess when the truck was new it would of been activated for a period of time. No longer activated and probably why the light is not working. Maybe I will take a look and see if I can get it to work.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes just like that. I guess when the truck was new it would of been activated for a period of time. No longer activated and probably why the light is not working. Maybe I will take a look and see if I can get it to work.
Ok, lmk. I don't need it.

Reaction score
My 2001 is like that in the dash. It used to have Onstar service, but years ago, around 2009 or so, when they switched to the digital system or something, mine wasn't able to be upgraded, so it doesn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700