Onebad1983's 2005 Yukon 2WD Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Also does anyone know of a good brand of LEDs I can get fog light bulbs from? A buddy of mine that has his own business got my last ones and they didn't even fit the factory replacement housings I had, so he drilled them out to make them fit but they just kept falling out and eventually one got water in it and stopped working completely. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Sorry I just saw this. No I did not get a spec sheet for the new trans. And it didn't even come with instructions for break in. I know for sure at some point in the near future I'm going to get a TruCool 40K trans cooler for it, I just don't know when since I just started college and all of my money is focused on that right now. I also should invest in a rebuilt cluster with a trans temp gauge added in. That would really help. I believe @05Single has a cluster that was built by the same guy I'm looking into buying a built one from. You got yours from gaugewerx on instagram right Dave?
Yes sir that’s the place. Mention my name and get no discount :lol:

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also does anyone know of a good brand of LEDs I can get fog light bulbs from? A buddy of mine that has his own business got my last ones and they didn't even fit the factory replacement housings I had, so he drilled them out to make them fit but they just kept falling out and eventually one got water in it and stopped working completely. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

The Retrofit Source has some awesome bulbs. Everything I have ever bought from them is nicer than I expected.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/?...5htl_Sib_gxKDly-WG9RjVZ9xSm0QKSsaAhdPEALw_wcB

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Is it worth the money though? I was looking at that SS cluster he had for sale.
Up to you , my voltage gauge wasn’t working and half the bulbs were out. Planned on a rebuild anyway