One more noob here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I have been lurking off and on here for the last half year or so, just haven't posted until the last several days. This looks like a great site with plenty of good folk and a wealth of information. I am more of a truck/off-road/wheelin kinda guy, but some recent quirks with the wifes Denali has had me researching on this site... and it is very informative!

Its a completely stock 05 with somewheres around 130k miles. We are the second owners, bought it from an uncle. Its a great rig... I love the power from the 6 liter, and the MPG's we get out of it seams absolutely amazing to me. Other than a few small quirks with it, we cant complain one bit.

So, you may see a noob asking dumb questions that have been answered a halfazillion times, or someone bringing up a dead thread from back in the good ol days... I will try to keep it to a minimum. I have been using the **** out of the search feature, which seams to work quite well on this site.

Welp, Im glad to be here. See you guys around in the forums!

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome brandon, by the way tony sells drop kits for our trucks..... so yeah!!!!! get one
lol

OP
OP
olyelr

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, thank you guys. What a warm welcome!

welcome brandon, by the way tony sells drop kits for our trucks..... so yeah!!!!! get one
lol

Hahahaha, whos Tony and how much? I wouldnt mind going a little lower, but this is the wifes rig... and, well...

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, thank you guys. What a warm welcome!

Hahahaha, whos Tony and how much? I wouldnt mind going a little lower, but this is the wifes rig... and, well...

No need to go low. :) I have been told as well and I continue to be in denial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz