OHSIXX's 2006 Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the jeep from? Did you return the yukon back to stock before trade in? Reason I ask is because a super clean black denali today and thought of yours but this one was stock

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the jeep from? Did you return the yukon back to stock before trade in? Reason I ask is because a super clean black denali today and thought of yours but this one was stock

Russ Darrow in Waukesha. I still have to change the wheels back to stock so it wasn't mine......

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol.....well at least you are back to being the cleanest NBS on here now that mine is gone haha

I kid I kid.......yours=:hail:

Debatable...but appreciate the compliment. Haha. Going to miss this ride, but new days ahead ..and for the better man. All good. :happy160::thumbsup:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Lol.....well at least you are back to being the cleanest NBS on here now that mine is gone haha

I kid I kid.......yours=:hail:

I'll be here to give him a run for that title soon ohsixx :p

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I still can't believe you traded it. Such a clean Denali and perfectly executed with everything. Congrats on the second income. All the best.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build thread and killer truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts