Official NFL, MLB, NBA on field jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmax313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do u have a barry sanders in a 52 and a calvin johnson in a 52 if so ill take them

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allen or Long in 52 black or white. Let me know what you can get.. I'm sure they have a ton of Jamarcus Russell jerseys they can't give away. LMAO!!

Hey chis, you can always get a chaz schillens jersey and have the nameplate changed over. I had bought a authentic phillip buchannon jersey when he was doing good for us (like 4 games) and the following year, he left. So had it sitting in the closet for like three years and went to vellas locker room and aksed about the name plate. They switched it over to Tatum ( he wore #31 his first year or two).

And i still have my authentic tim brown jersey that ive had for like 8 years now and wear it all the time. I also have warren sapp that i use for signatures.

When ty comes back, Whats up with the new warriors jersey with stephen curry, White/blue/yellow?

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey chis, you can always get a chaz schillens jersey and have the nameplate changed over. I had bought a authentic phillip buchannon jersey when he was doing good for us (like 4 games) and the following year, he left. So had it sitting in the closet for like three years and went to vellas locker room and aksed about the name plate. They switched it over to Tatum ( he wore #31 his first year or two).

And i still have my authentic tim brown jersey that ive had for like 8 years now and wear it all the time. I also have warren sapp that i use for signatures.

When ty comes back, Whats up with the new warriors jersey with stephen curry, White/blue/yellow?

Thanks Matt. What did they charge you for the nameplate switch.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Is the name plate stitched into the jeresey all the way across or separate patch sticthed to each shoulder?

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have leBron James miami shirt number 3
Thanks

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont remember how much they charged, but from what i remember, maybe like $50? You have to pay for the name plate and each letter. The letters are no different from the original.
Is the name plate stitched into the jeresey all the way across or separate patch sticthed to each shoulder?

The name plate is the exact same as the real one. Here are some pics. The only way you can tell that the nameplate has been changed is that the white is a lot brighter then the rest of the jersey. The black Tim Brown is authentic as is the white jersey ( like $275 each), just the name and plate was changed.

DSCN5616.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Perfect right here. Buy the lamont jordan jersey and have the nameplate changed to bo jackson.

http://www.raiderimage.com/4026050602.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz