Official NFL, MLB, NBA on field jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
NO! lol

Gotta stick with em through the good and the bad lol

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRANDON!!!!

The red James are getting low in stock, only have size 44 and 50 in red.

The white James i have all sizes 44 thru 56...

The Black James I have all sizes 46 thru 56...

I should charge you extra for wearing that traitors number though! hahaha

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these truly authentic or the ones from China? China is making some damn good fakes, just wondering about the low price.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
I’m not buying them from the NFL or Reebok, Nor were they stolen from the NFL or Reebok…..

I have heard a really good share of stories as to how they are so cheap. Ranging from, it’s the same factory production as the ones sold to Reebok for the NFL, just being sold out the "back door" to wholesalers and individual buyers / To total knock-off from a sweat shop. So I am not sure, except to say that the legit NFLShop jerseys are also made in China, so why give them $260 for those Jerseys??

I literally have to talk to a person in China who speaks an incredibly limited amount of English.

I do know that I have an older Authentic Frank Gore (2007) jersey that I ponied up the money for and purchased from NFLShop.com a few years back;and these jerseys that I am buying direct are identical. Complete with tags and all the same BS…

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

So you and Justin should get a matching set!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hear ya, we have quite a few...won't reveal my source and ruin your sales...we probably get them from the same place :Handshake:

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
ahhh... Im making enough money to keep beer in my cooler and steak on my grill for football season. A friend of mine goes out to the stadiums (football, baseball, basketball, hockey) and sells these out of his trunk in the parking lot and makes a killing, I bet he is pulling down a real nice anual sallary too. I dont have the time for all that though.

Just trying to give people a quality jersey for what it SHOULD cost to begin with. the NFL, MLB, and NBA are ripping people off. And of course Im trying to make a few dollars in the process :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable