Official NFL, MLB, NBA on field jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Anyone who wants an official on field jersey, brand new with tags, let me know. Ive got almost every player (worth a shit) from every team. Home and away, all standard sizes (sorry miniture people and 800 pounders). All stiched, 100% *******.

$50 + shipping

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
if the guy i just order from dont pull threw u will b getting a pm sir!

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
The NFL Jerseys.....do they have the spandex under the arms (allows the players to get their jersey over their pads?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
go to NFLSHOP.com and check out the "authentic" line of jerseys... those are exactly the ones I am talking about. Its not "spandex". They call it "dazzle" somthing or another... they have a bunch of lame names to discribe their jerseys. I will take a some pictures of one when I get home and you can be the judge.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have jerseys in just current players? I'm looking for a Raiders home Tim Brown #81 jersey..

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a Texans: Kevin Walters #83 jersey in XXL, looking for the Red or White jersey? If so you are taking paypal correct?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Do you have jerseys in just current players? I'm looking for a Raiders home Tim Brown #81 jersey..

The older players are all Mitchel And Ness Jerseys... I ordered a Montana Mitchen and Ness. I will look into Tim Brown. I will also drop yours off for you Chis, to save you the shipping and all that.

Do you have a Texans: Kevin Walters #83 jersey in XXL, looking for the Red or White jersey? If so you are taking paypal correct?

I will take a look

Here are some pics of the Willis jersey I bought in the spring

Attachments

• DSC_6477.jpg
    DSC_6477.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_6466.jpg
    DSC_6466.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_6475.jpg
    DSC_6475.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_6479.jpg
    DSC_6479.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_6480.jpg
    DSC_6480.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 12

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Got Cadillac Williams, derrick brooks, mike alstott?

Last edited:
OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Chistoso - Bad news, Tim Brown is "available." However it is out of stock. Sorry mang. on average, it takes about two weeks for the stock to turn around... I will keep checking in.

LazyAss - Worse news... Houston Texans is slim pickings. I was surprised at how few players I can get from that team, interestingly, I have more available to me then NFLShop does. Either you Texans fans are snaping up Jerseys like hot cakes.. or no one wants the shit! hahaha... just messing with you... I will probably never have a Walter Jersey, unless he goes to the pro-bowl this year. (who wants a white guy WR jersey anyways?!?!?! hahahahah)

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I will keep this updated every couple days or so... it changes almost daily. This is a spreadsheet of what is available and what size it is available in. Sorry its so ******, I slapped it together with the quickness.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...2pkeHVVdnZId2x5Y0ItM0E&hl=en&authkey=CM6OmqsB

if the jersey you are looking for is not listed, it doesnt mean its not "available." it just means its not in stock and I didnt have time to type it in

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

let me know if you guys want a spreadsheet for the MLB and NBA jerseys too...

Last edited:

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
well damn, let me know if you can get either of those three or barber from the bucs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700