***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suburbanguy89

Reaction score
new to the thread, anthony brought me on here, know dave (phantomx55) from car meets ealier in the year, got myself an obs burb 99 collecting parts to do an s.a.s. build but doing a temporary 5.5 with super swamper bogger 35's. sweet looking rig you got there don. really dig the snorkel. is that off a land rover? heard of a lot of people converting them over since the a pillar matches up good

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
Beginning of year meet cancel. For this Sunday got to reset new date but this Saturday there will be meet and greet at the ******* in wyane NJ @ 9:15 pm

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean this saturday I have to work all weekend . Anthony My phone battery is screwed up picking up a new one tomorrow and calling you back sorry

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

new to the thread, anthony brought me on here, know dave (phantomx55) from car meets ealier in the year, got myself an obs burb 99 collecting parts to do an s.a.s. build but doing a temporary 5.5 with super swamper bogger 35's. sweet looking rig you got there don. really dig the snorkel. is that off a land rover? heard of a lot of people converting them over since the a pillar matches up good

Sorry I didn't see this post , but answer to your question yes sir it is I can give you a part number if interested , came from ARB

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Wait, so this sundays meet is cancelled? Well, that works out for me cause my gf picked up a shift knowing i was going to this....well, let me know when the reschedule is gents!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

suburbanguy89

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this post , but answer to your question yes sir it is I can give you a part number if interested , came from ARB[/QUOTE]

its all good and absolutely.

and this sundays meet has been resceduled to this saturday at the ******* in wayne

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
No Damian the Sunday meet was not resecduled yet the Wayne meet is just a meet and greet. Sunday meet is ur beginning of year meet which I still need to post will be some time in middle of February on a Sunday I will post date later

suburbanguy89

Reaction score
No Damian the Sunday meet was not resecduled yet the Wayne meet is just a meet and greet. Sunday meet is ur beginning of year meet which I still need to post will be some time in middle of February on a Sunday I will post date later

ah gotcha