OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the codes.

Interesting how GM is essentially forcing buyers to get the power retractable assist steps. I mean who's not going to want the HUD & Adaptive Cruise Control?

That's the boat we're in as well. While it doesn't say one MUST get the package to gets its parts I would assume that to be the case.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1100 since March 15???!!!

FIND ANOTHER DEALER MAN!

Small town Iowa and the owner of the dealership is a friend of mine. I know everyone in the garage by first name and have beers with them on the weekends. While it has been a frustrating journey for all of us, I am not in a huge hurry as I am driving my 2013 Denali XL. I could have bought one off a lot 45 miles away, but the owner ordered my rig on a handshake deal. Being a transplant from Chicago, that means a lot to me. More than shiny new wheels.

The way the allocation system worked out really punished the small guys. On the other hand even if by accident, it may have protected the small guys getting the bugs out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small town Iowa and the owner of the dealership is a friend of mine. I know everyone in the garage by first name and have beers with them on the weekends. While it has been a frustrating journey for all of us, I am not in a huge hurry as I am driving my 2013 Denali XL. I could have bought one off a lot 45 miles away, but the owner ordered my rig on a handshake deal. Being a transplant from Chicago, that means a lot to me. More than shiny new wheels.

The way the allocation system worked out really punished the small guys. On the other hand even if by accident, it may have protected the small guys getting the bugs out.

I truly understand what your sentiment. It's all about your word..

uscgto

Reaction score
So with the power roof and rear seat entertainment package standard - how has the price changed?

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I notice on the GMC build your own the options have not changed yet, but where the price was displayed on top it says "See your dealer"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny