Official 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade drop guide with pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04charcoalhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Fosscore Ok cool. Just put the exact same kit on , but I left the 1" spacer in the rear. Looks like I'm gonna need to pull that out. You think it will effect my alignment if I pull those out after I get it aligned? I don't think I'm as low as you in the front. How much do the rear springs settle and roughly how long does that take. I'll get some pics up soon.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be no effect on the alignment pulling the spacers. Can't recall on the rear springs, but that free travel mod is must if you haven't done it. It will ride like crap if you don't cut that bump stop off. That is more key than the spacer or the springs in the rear. @04charcoalhoe

04charcoalhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes definitely did the free travel mod. Getting alignment tomorrow.

24" TBSS wheels 295/35/24
Kit I used..

FRONT:
DJM 3" LCA's
Torsion keys de-cranked a bit
Front belltech street perf shocks
New factory jounce bumpers

REAR:
Rear 6" Spring/ 1" spacer (which I will be removing)
DJM rear hardware kit
DJM shock extenders
DJM endlinks
DJM bump stops
Free travel mod
Sphoon adjustable pan hard bar.
Air lift bags
Rear beltech street perf shocks

@Fosscore

Last edited:

04charcoalhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Fosscore how far away are your rear bump stops from touching in the rear? With the 1" spacer in the rear and the free travel mod done it looks like I'm only 2 to 3" at most from touching now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa1971

Latest posts