OEM head unit out of 2004 chevy tahoe for sale Best offer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just replaced my radio with a new head unit. the old one works if someone is interested.

double din delphi oem radio 6 cd player. GM Part no 10357886

will deliver in 5 boroughs of NYC only if anyone local wants to come and get or come over from neighboring state. trying to get my windows tinted a decent offer would go a long way :D:D:D

pics

AmbatanaImage_1487354575180.jpg

AmbatanaImage_1487354631737.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would it be wrong to sell on ebay as long as i let them know up front this needs to be done? also what would you guys say is a fair price for said radio?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
would it be wrong to sell on ebay as long as i let them know up front this needs to be done? also what would you guys say is a fair price for said radio?

So here's the thing. You can get rid of your factory radio and buy a nice double din radio with Bluetooth and aux and DVD for $120 -$150. To reprogram your radio to fit someone else's is $70-$100 at the dealer...

What I'm getting at is you might as well toss this in the trash or use as a paperweight.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So here's the thing. You can get rid of your factory radio and buy a nice double din radio with Bluetooth and aux and DVD for $120 -$150. To reprogram your radio to fit someone else's is $70-$100 at the dealer...

What I'm getting at is you might as well toss this in the trash or use as a paperweight.
Or you can just remove the chip and it'll work in any vehicle.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i hear what you saying but sometimes people want the OEM radio and im willing to sell one for gas money honestly. it works and im honest. if not ittl just sit there. maybe someone will buy it maybe not. maybe someone will pick up a tahoe without any radio and this may be what they desire. its there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman