OEM Denali Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarthead

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up one of the Denali "made to OEM spec" grilles off of ebay? If so, how is the quality? If anyone has a lead on where to get one, please point me in the right direction. I have contacted Nordstrom and haven't heard anything back.

OP
OP
J

jarthead

Reaction score
Thanks for the link JZ. The price on those look great if they are quality. Looks great on your Yuke too! How difficult is the install on an 07? I tried taking the grill off when I was messing with the headlights, and i couldn't get the thing to budge even though all the bolts were off the top...

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually have an OEM Denali grille that I took off of my 2009. I took it off when the vehicle was about 9 months olds. It is in perfect condition and looks great. I just changed mine out to a mesh grille. I am looking to sell it and was getting ready to post it in the for sale section. If you are looking for an OEM grille for a good price I can help you out. It is pretty easy to take off too. There are the bolts across the top and then two tabs on each side and four across the bottom that you use a small screw drive to lift up and then it pops right out. You can PM me or send a message to [email protected] and I can send pictures and we can try and work out a deal.

Hope this helps

Upstate

Reaction score
I actually have an OEM Denali grille that I took off of my 2009. I took it off when the vehicle was about 9 months olds. It is in perfect condition and looks great. I just changed mine out to a mesh grille. I am looking to sell it and was getting ready to post it in the for sale section. If you are looking for an OEM grille for a good price I can help you out. It is pretty easy to take off too. There are the bolts across the top and then two tabs on each side and four across the bottom that you use a small screw drive to lift up and then it pops right out. You can PM me or send a message to [email protected] and I can send pictures and we can try and work out a deal.

Hope this helps

Cost?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon