OEM Clone Headlight HID/Projector Retrofit Project [video update]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drroy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that was a close one, glad I voted for you

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the win Serge. Sickest headlights on a tahoe... ever! I can't believe you did all that and now your selling the vehicle... I know how you feel!!

wowthatnice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats, the new truck you got there... it's beautiful! Are you going to do any retrofit on it?

I always wanted to ask you but keep forgot about it. My H1 starting to shift color (not the Chevy, it's other car use for years) and it's time to replace it. Wonder if there is any difference between Morimoto 3Five and XB35 in output?

Thanks

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Rau ...

No doubt I will eventually retrofit the Denali ... but just like the HyHoe it will probably be later in the list of mods, so I'm guessing a few months away. Plus I got to get around to listing and selling the Tahoe retrofit now sitting in my closet.

As far as the H1 bulbs I can't really answer the question because I don't even know the brand bulbs I had before the XB35s, they were the one's installed by customlightz so it's whatever they use. I will however say that I love the XB35s and they are indeed stinger than my previous ones.

Cheers!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you still sending these to me for the burb so that I can keep the bulbs exercised for you while you look to sell them??

cmblack13

Built Motor Coming! :)
Reaction score
I am def going to take the time and read through all of this. I have been wanting to do this for awhile and myself and another friend of mine do quad retrofits for our g35 guys!! this looks bad a$$

drroy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator