odd stall problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
as most of you know I haven't been driving my hoe for about 2 months ( yes it did get started and moved around the yard regularly ) when I first got her back on the road 2 days ago I noticed the truck will kind of stall when I first take off from setting still. usually after a few min it seems fine after I get going. every once and a while it may stutter on acceleration but NOT every time. its some of the same symptoms I had on my old one when the EGR valve went out but not all of them and no CEL. just wandering if anyone had any ideas on what I should look at / do first before this gets out of hand.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
well I got out there and messed around with her. I pulled the EGR valve and watched it when I gave it gas. didn't move like I thought it should. so I went and picked up a new one and the valve deff moves better on the new one so I slapped her on. drove her down the road and back with no problems so I hope that takes care of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper