OBS Truck roll pan on Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HuskerHoe

Reaction score
Okay so I know the roll pans for the trucks wont fit on SUV's. But why? I found a guy wanting to get rid or a roll pan and is looking for a bumper. Ironically I want to get rid of a bumper in favor of a roll pan. Can I make the roll pan fit? I plan on welding it on if that makes a difference

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
you should be able to make it work.just remember you have to hack off the bumper mounts/frame ,save them incase you want to go back to a bumper

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I thought the biggest issue with getting a roll pan on an OBS was the gas tank hanging down well below the roll pan. I could be wrong though.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I thought the biggest issue with getting a roll pan on an OBS was the gas tank hanging down well below the roll pan. I could be wrong though.

on the 2doors :) yes, but the 4 doors you dont have to worry about anything, just cutting the frame like mentioned above. i shoulda kept mine, but its not lkie theres never any 4 door tahoes/suburbans inthe junkyard and that my sawzaw cant get too :893Chainsaw-Smilie- :)

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
on the 2doors :) yes, but the 4 doors you dont have to worry about anything, just cutting the frame like mentioned above. i shoulda kept mine, but its not lkie theres never any 4 door tahoes/suburbans inthe junkyard and that my sawzaw cant get too :893Chainsaw-Smilie- :)

Ah okay.. I knew I remembered something like that.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
I DID I !!!! i did the same thing you want to do, traded my stock bumper for a roll pan from an obs siverado... there is like a 2 inch piece of metal you have to cut off and then i needed to make my own bracket to mount it. here are some pics...

07132009002.jpg
07132009003.jpg
07132009.jpg
07232009.jpg

i can get more pics of what you have to cut tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wesinls