Not new, but 2004 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here is my "back to me" vehicle that I hope to start modding.

We have owned this vehicle for the last 60k miles/5 years. I recently bought my wife a Suburban because she wanted more room, and I took over this vehicle. The vehicle has been great to us and although I want to get a 2wd CC it just makes more sense to keep this vehicle.

The following parts were replaced in the last 10k miles:
Complete brake pads and new rotors, spark plugs, water pump, and alternator

There are some issues in the interior (dirty from kids and such) and the paint is messing up on the exterior. I plan to do some small mods, and save up for the other mods and slowly build this how i want it. Hopefully this thread doesn't disappoint.

Only Modifications are:
Painted front end
Tinted windows (50 on the windshield)
Air Aid MIT
HID headlights (white)
BB tune

Soon:
Pioneer Double Din
MBRP catback
1-2 10's for a small system

Long Term:
HD front end
Demold
3/5 drop
22 or 24's
Cam/stall/Longtubes
fix exterior paint and color match bumper pads

20140325_173206.jpg
IMAG0360.jpg

Clearcoat Failure that needs fixing
20140804_175639.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Well came across a deal that I couldn't pass up. Traded my wheels and tires with 30% tread for these with 90% tread. Older guy bought truck and didn't like the 20's. I couldn't be happier with them and when I go to install my MBRP exhaust tomorrow night, I have to do some trimming in the rear fender well. Those 305's are wide.

IMG_20140920_122749.jpg

IMG_20140920_121415.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good lookin' Hoe! :waytogo:

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 burgundy vehicles already in here so I'll be the first with a different color lol

Good looking ride man looking forward to seeing it in the future

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it very much guys. I wasn't too happy about getting the Tahoe back, but now I am back in love with it.

Cody...I seriously hope to have my truck looking like yours one day. it will be a slow process, but yours is one of the nicest NBS Tahoes I have ever seen. Everything about it goes perfectly together. Kudos to you sir.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cody...I seriously hope to have my truck looking like yours one day. it will be a slow process, but yours is one of the nicest NBS Tahoes I have ever seen. Everything about it goes perfectly together. Kudos to you sir.

Thank for the kind words bud. A lot of work has been put into it and plenty more left to do

OP
OP
DirtyBlackHoe

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cody, do you happen to remember where you bought your clear corners from? I am in need of a new set and can't seem to find any that are fully cleared.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cody, do you happen to remember where you bought your clear corners from? I am in need of a new set and can't seem to find any that are fully cleared.

Found them on eBay. I took me a little to find them because most of them come with a small orange reflector but eventually found them on there for around 25 bucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr