No Power to Front passenger door and mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

can2blue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have 2004 GMC Yukon - Have absolutely no power to front passenger door window, door locks and outside mirror. What can be the problem. BAFFLED!!!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

can2blue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but my problem is within the front passenger door and not the seat. Thought maybe someone had experienced this problem and could narrow the location for troubleshooting.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but my problem is within the front passenger door and not the seat. Thought maybe someone had experienced this problem and could narrow the location for troubleshooting.

I read your post, and if you read mine in detail, I as well did not have power windows on the passenger side.

All I am suggesting is for you to check for loose wires, as there are penty of wires down there with different functions. So, the theory is definitely possible.

Good Luck.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also check the wiring harness inside the door. You'll have to take the door panel off. No light either for the switches or courtesy light?

OP
OP
C

can2blue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for info once again. Great. Let me get the hunting started....LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz