Nnnnnnnnnnnbs xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn it looks good. Buddy of mine just got ceramic tint he was telling me all about it. I called a shop about it and it's literally twice the price as normal tint. LOVE the rims too. What's the model number on those rims?

OP
OP
Pockets

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's high for sure... a local shop here is charging $50. per window. I bought enough to do my whole truck and have some left over for cheaper. The wheels are SF1... just like the Denalis without the chrome inserts

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$50 per window is a great Damn price for ceramic, that's what I paid for metallic, taken its in Fairfield County, so prices r going to be abnormally high.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up going with 50% for my windshield 15% for my fronts which with the factory tint ends up being 10%, and my rears with 15% which with factory ends up being like 1.5%. All in all I'm really happy, I like how dark it is in the back and how people can't look in from the front. On my navigator I had 35% up front and it was a bit too dark for when it was raining out. So having 50% upfront Nd the Back real dark seems like the perfect combo for me.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

And pockets, it looks great, I'm kicking myself for not getting the 22's.what color is your interior? White and black combo for me is the best

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's high for sure... a local shop here is charging $50. per window. I bought enough to do my whole truck and have some left over for cheaper. The wheels are SF1... just like the Denalis without the chrome inserts

You tinted this yourself?

Where you buy the film

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They wanted 160 for two windows. Not a bad price...

I ordered pre cut tint for my front windows off eBay for $15 bucks, spent another $15 on install tools and did it myself. You can get all sides pre cut any shade mix or match for under $40

sent from my Crifftastic $3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts