NNBS windows & rain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've had my 2010 for a few months now and am absolutely loving it. I thought I'd be looking back for a while, but I am so over my old truck. Anyway, one thing I have noticed is that the windows really can't be open in the rain. In my NBS, I guess the window itself was very vertical so that not much rain made its way in. Well, at the drive thru the other night I learned that the NNBS window is quite angled, and after mere seconds the whole door panel was soaked.

I had WeatherTechs on my NBS, but even before that the rain was fine (though the deflectors made it even better). I'll be getting them for the NNBS soon, but was wondering if they would even make a difference because the angle is so large.

Anyone able to say if their WeatherTech deflectors fixed this issue? I'd like to be able to have my window open in the rain and not worry about it like I used to.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bb115