Nivomat part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They placed my order on hold again. This time they asked me what I wanted to do. I told them to fill my order! As I was typing they canceled the order saying the parts were on back order..

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I found this note for this part number:
SELF-ADJ MANUAL LEVEL CONTROL(G65), PREMIUM SMOOTH RIDE CHAS PKG(ZW7); EXCEPT "OFF ROAD" APPEARANCE PKG(BPH)

I have BPH… any ideas why this would matter?

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM parts direct canceled my order they said the correct part number is 10363040 and that it has been discontinued. They told me this via e-mail as they do not answer phone calls… so anyone know if this is correct?
So a crawl under the truck and it does have the Sachs 10363040 red shocks. The are bigger than the standard shock I always thought these were Nivomat shocks?

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have placed an order with Summit racing for the original part number shock. They claim they can get it but it will take 3 weeks. We will see I guess.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Mines a 2005 Yukon 2WD Zw7 this is what I used. Not sure if you are saying they are or are not nivomat on your truck (mine were). Got these for $225 or so when Amazon had an AC delco sale

ACDelco GM Original Equipment 580-354 Rear Shock Absorber Kit​

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines a 2005 Yukon 2WD Zw7 this is what I used. Not sure if you are saying they are or are not nivomat on your truck (mine were). Got these for $225 or so when Amazon had an AC delco sale

ACDelco GM Original Equipment 580-354 Rear Shock Absorber Kit​

These are the ones that I ordered. I paid $258 each. I hope to install them tomorrow.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Cool, update us on how the ride is after. Mine was much better, one shock appeared to leaking when I did it. Pretty easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16