Nitto's on NNBS 20's on OBS Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn seeing those nittos on those stock 20s makes me want them even more.

GM Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this same combination on my Silvy Stock 20's. Do they ride quiet? ALways worried of more aggressive tread being loud.

OP
OP
Vigh_J

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this same combination on my Silvy Stock 20's. Do they ride quiet? ALways worried of more aggressive tread being loud.

Definatley louder than the Michelin LTX2's i had on previous too but they arent annoying at all. That's on an OBS im sure the newer trucks have quieter cabins.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I really, REALLY like that setup.

With the front wheels straight, can you take a pic from directly in front of one of the headlights? I'd like to see how far, if any, those tires stick out beyond the stock fenders.

Did you ever find your damn camera? I really want to hear your new exhaust :)

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the way it looks when the front tires stick out a little bit past the fender. I think it looks sweet that way when you pass people driving down the road. I like it a lot man!!! I love my nittos :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21RST

Latest posts