NIB Volant SuperTips 5.3 / 6.0 2007-2008

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right.. Love these tips. I bought a set for my 2007 Avalanche 5.3L and somehow I ended up with 2 of them shipped to me and the seller didn't want it back. This was a few years ago and I tossed the second set on the shelf. Well I just sold the Avalanche and these definitely do not fit my new ride nor do they fit the 99 Tahoe as well.

I know these are discontinued by Volant a few years back. I loved mine, they looked great. Anyways, have them listed on eBay. If anyone is interested, here's the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162044539451?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also have the following

Black Weather Techs (Front and Rear) from my Avalanche. I know the front will fit the Tahoe's, Burb's, Yukons.. Not sure about the 2nd row. I want to say it's the same but not to sure. $80 OBO

Mike Norris Billet Catch Can in black. A buddy of mine is calling dibs on it but not sure if he's going to take it. So that might going for sale. $45

Air Raid 5.3L MIT tube. Thinking $100 boo.

GM Front Center Console Tray Thingy $15.

I'll post some pictures in a day or two.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE:]

Mike Norris Billet Catch Can in black. A buddy of mine is calling dibs on it but not sure if he's going to take it. So that might going for sale. $45
.[/QUOTE]

I will take it if your buddy doesn't.

Revoked2011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wonder if the weathertech rear would fit my 08 Yukon Denali 2nd row is the bench seat.. If so I would be interested in the rear if someone else wants the fronts?

OP
OP
Marioski

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE:]

I will take it if your buddy doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I should know by the end of this week. He wants to put it into his caddy (don't ask) but everything is covered up by some plastic panels. I don't think he has room but I told him he can see first if it can fit. Smh

OP
OP
Marioski

Marioski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update.

Airaid MIT Tube - SOLD
Console Tray - SOLD

Mike Norris Billet Catch Can - SOLD

Weather Techs - Still up for sale
Volant SuperTips - Still got them.