NGK iridium ix TR5IX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoebigdog03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got these plugs on discount and wonder if they are any good to go in my 5.3.
I also got ACDelco wires
See pics
30mtu2f.jpg
[/IMG]

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very good plugs but your still wasting your money
it doesnt hurt to use the expensive but the ac delcos for example i think are half the cost and work just as good as the expensive ones
never buy the expensive spark plugs, never buy a cold air intakes, never run superunleaded if the manual says regular
all of the above increase performace by exacly 0% and are marketed to increase HP but do nothing but increase the manufacterers profits

OP
OP
Tahoebigdog03

Tahoebigdog03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clear the code and run it for a while. P0300 is a miss fire, but dosent indicate which cylinder. I'll bet it dosent re-appear.

I think it was spark plug #1 because I took it out to check the gap and it broke. So I replaced it now no lights are on and no hesitation.
I'll report back

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it doesnt hurt to use the expensive but the ac delcos for example i think are half the cost and work just as good as the expensive ones
never buy the expensive spark plugs, never buy a cold air intakes, never run superunleaded if the manual says regular
all of the above increase performace by exacly 0% and are marketed to increase HP but do nothing but increase the manufacterers profits

Take a look at this link and you will see that cold air intakes do in fact add HP and torque. 9 HP and 8 TQ isn`t much but it`s certainly not 0%

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=489452#post489452

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Another uninformed member blowing smoke out his ass. If people read as much as the shit they type they might learn something and not sound so ignorant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill

Latest posts