NGK iridium ix TR5IX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another uninformed member blowing smoke out his ass. If people read as much as the shit they type they might learn something and not sound so ignorant.

Lol.
Never get more than bare minimum.

I hope that guy doesn't use the same philosophy on his wife and kids.

2001_yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i guess he's never watched comparison videos doing real world dyno tests against stock and after market products and see what you really get out of them

Last edited:

Chiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went to the parts store today and picked up a new set of AC Delco plugs and wires based off what I've read here. I was thinking of getting aftermarket plugs but everyone recommends factory.

01SLE

Reaction score
I just went to the parts store today and picked up a new set of AC Delco plugs and wires based off what I've read here. I was thinking of getting aftermarket plugs but everyone recommends factory.

Can't go wrong with factory. The only way aftermarket ignition components can help you is if your factory parts are insufficient and not doing the job. Happens with forced induction, high compression, or extreme temperatures. Otherwise they're expensive, colorful parts for your engine bay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kragnorok