Newbie wit pics. Let me know what you think and give sum suggestions on what to add

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Price32

Price32

Reaction score
Great info Z-56. I was looking for some big brake kits but everything I found was $4,000...I could by a supercharger for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
The 2007 and up brake rotors and calipers are over an inch larger and bolt right up! And you can get Zinc coated slotted and or drilled rotors for like $250 a pair for R-1 concepts! Take a look their a vendor on the board too! Also look to upgrade your Pan hard bar.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I would also look at getting. Long tube headers , free flow cats, and say a Corsa sport muffler, and a tune!

OP
OP
Price32

Price32

Reaction score
I just checked and they are a great deal, definitely gonna do the brake upgrade for front and rear axles through the site. About to do a mild cam install and converter, and as soon as that's done brakes are next

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I already have a full long tube exhaust set up with a custom tune, magnaflow muffler. The factory dual cats on the denali are high flow enough for me. I've got some good bolt in mods now, but that'll be changing here once the cam and converter is done

OP
OP
Price32

Price32

Reaction score
That's awesome, If it's gonna be that cheap I might be able to do the big brake upgrade this weekend. Probably looking at about $600 in parts. That's a huge difference from a $4000 price tag for a wilwood big brake kit

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good, needs drop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member