Newbie needs help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dr004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alright everyone I just purchased an 07 Tahoe LTZ on Monday. I have a quick question about the power seats (sorry if in wrong section).

I can move the driver seat all I want from outside the car (not sitting in the seat), as soon as I sit in the seat the movement stops and will not move at all. Is this a feature or is something wrong that needs to be looked at. I do have an extended warranty on it but not sure if this is covered.

Hope someone can answer this for me because it is driving me crazy.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone I just purchased an 07 Tahoe LTZ on Monday. I have a quick question about the power seats (sorry if in wrong section).

I can move the driver seat all I want from outside the car (not sitting in the seat), as soon as I sit in the seat the movement stops and will not move at all. Is this a feature or is something wrong that needs to be looked at. I do have an extended warranty on it but not sure if this is covered.

Hope someone can answer this for me because it is driving me crazy.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your vehicle. Since you do have an extended warranty, I would advise you to speak with your dealership to confirm if this would be covered. If you speak with the dealership, please let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Elizabeth, GM Customer Service

OP
OP
D

dr004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's everyone...I double checked every connection under the seat and apparently one must of been a little loose. Now it works flawlessly.

If this happens again I will most defiantly checking out the warranty coverage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bevy