New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali Llama

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all!

New to this forum, but post quite often on other message boards. Will be taking delivery of a new 22' Yukon XL Denali in a few weeks. Summit White exterior, Jet black interior with the factory 22" black wheels. This will be my 4th Denali. (2013 Yukon XL, 2015 Sierra 3500, 2020 Sierra 3500 and now the 22' Yukon).

With the introductions out of the way.. where can a guy locate the necessary items to do a chrome delete? Grill, badges, trim, etc.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to joining your community.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

Love the screen name.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

New to this forum, but post quite often on other message boards. Will be taking delivery of a new 22' Yukon XL Denali in a few weeks. Summit White exterior, Jet black interior with the factory 22" black wheels. This will be my 4th Denali. (2013 Yukon XL, 2015 Sierra 3500, 2020 Sierra 3500 and now the 22' Yukon).

With the introductions out of the way.. where can a guy locate the necessary items to do a chrome delete? Grill, badges, trim, etc.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to joining your community.

I don’t think there readily available black grills out there yet, looks like most that have blacked out so far have gone the route of having the factory one removed and painted.

I found this one: https://blog.vipautoaccessories.com/builds/2021-gmc-yukon-denali-blackout-build/ but no way I am shelling out $2500 for a grill. And that still doesn’t include the part of the grill surround that is actually attached to hood so you still have to pay to wrap that part on top of the part cost plus worry about the color/sheen match. Big ouch.

I also found this one: https://baysonr.com/products/de-sty...mc-yukon?rq=yr_2021~mk_gmc~md_yukon~uc_grille and while cheaper than the above one, is still $800 and also doesn’t include the hood surround piece so that’s still extra cost to wrap that part and match the grill.

Trim, most are going the vinyl wrap route

Black emblems are available as a Chevy/GMC accessory for about $100 plus installation fees if you wanted the dealer to install it.

OP
OP
D

Denali Llama

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is about all I'm seeing as well. Thanks for the reply! Looks like I'll be reaching out to someone local to quote vinyl wrapping some parts.

OP
OP
D

Denali Llama

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, took delivery Saturday. So far so good. Volant intake installed as well as a Banks PedalMonster. Corsa exhaust should ship end of April. 20220305_125111.jpg

Attachments

• 20220305_125111.jpg
    20220305_125111.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork