New to forum Escalade Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kf7grq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Two months ago I left the rust belt to purchase my 2003 Escalade EXT. Now that I am back in Western Pennsylvania I have a lot of questions about the truck, and no owners manual. Things like how much oil does it require for an oil change, what grade of fuel to burn, etc., etc.. I donated my 2000 Pathfinder to our Votec high school, and had a lot of information with it. Now I am starting all over.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two months ago I left the rust belt to purchase my 2003 Escalade EXT. Now that I am back in Western Pennsylvania I have a lot of questions about the truck, and no owners manual. Things like how much oil does it require for an oil change, what grade of fuel to burn, etc., etc.. I donated my 2000 Pathfinder to our Votec high school, and had a lot of information with it. Now I am starting all over.

5w30 (takes 6 quarts)
The LQ9 that’s in the 6.0 Escalades which yours has takes 91, I go with 93 since you can’t get 91 up this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15