New rims!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
Check 'em out! Picked them up on Friday.....

Here is the before pic....
DSCN1456.jpg

And

After....
P1240005.jpg

P1240008.jpg

P1240009.jpg

AMERICAN RACING 22"
With Toyo Proxes 305/40/22

What do you guys think..... Got the wheels and stepbars for a really sweet deal....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Miami-Yukon

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
Don't think I'll lower it, got to be able to tow my 6x12 enclosed trailer.... Probably just do a couple exterior mods.. new llights and corners up front, billet grill, air shocks in the rear, etc....

I couldn't pass them up, had a guy I know trade my straight up for my stocks.... And I am picking up a full grill guard for the front like you have 992door.....

Not sure if it'll look good though.....

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't know about the grill guard. don't take this the wrong way but the wheels would look better on a 2WD with it lowered. you have a Z71 (or are they just stickers?). i woulda gone the opposite direction - rugged, especially if you're considering a grill guard. just my opinion.

OP
OP
Miami-Yukon

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
Yes it's a Z71 and I thought about the rugged look myself but couldn't pass upi the deal... Stocks for 22's ...hmmmmm let me think, YA! And the tires are almost new....

I can always down trade to 20's or 18's with bigger tires, but it's hard to trade up like I did so I took the offer.... And the guy who had them has known the family for a few years.

Last edited:

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GREAT TRADE!

I agree with Pro-Camp not a fan of the design of the rim. I don't like where they spoke meets the rim itself!

EXCELLENT UPGRADE!

SAY NO TO GRILL GUARD!