new ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmaooo i was searching the internet for that same pic also preshus I dont know your situation with the GF an really dont want to know but personally 5k on boob job and now you talking about another couple thousand on a eclipse for the GF might want to rethink some stuff there bro IMO.

P.S. didn't mean to get off topic just some advice

lol i like that pik . . . and i quoted 1500 for body kit man plus labor

body kits cheap for eclipse as for camaro thats why it sits the way it

dose way to expensive but i called local shop and they said bout 500

give or take . . . and i hear ya bout the whole G F deall but she is

the mother of my 2 kids and weve ben together for 3 years lol so

you know its not like im blowin money on her right after meeting her

but thanks for the advise lol

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

what would be nice is the gold wing doors but thats alota money just for the

doors not countin the labor it takes to put em on but it would look dam good lol

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post pics of here ****, they are yours anyways!

Surprised they didnt puff up b/c of the kiddies! I hear ya on boobs, waiting for the Ms. to get done with ****** fitting, then I am throwing some D's on that *****. She can stop bitching about spending money on the truck after. They will be equal now.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
If an eclipse is done right it'll look good if you go to ricey it'll look like a flaming homomobile go easy brah

-Garry (01tahoenjn)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post pics of here ****, they are yours anyways!

Surprised they didnt puff up b/c of the kiddies! I hear ya on boobs, waiting for the Ms. to get done with ****** fitting, then I am throwing some D's on that *****. She can stop bitching about spending money on the truck after. They will be equal now.

ha ya i got respect bro and she got em done 2 months after our last

kid so they turned out nice and good luck lol . . . theres really no since

in even sizeing cuz theyl always be bigger then what size you pik lol she

was goin for a B and got a D D lol

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

If an eclipse is done right it'll look good if you go to ricey it'll look like a flaming homomobile go easy brah

-Garry (01tahoenjn)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya just goin for a nice clean fresh look i guess . . . body kit just to bring

out the details . . . but i guess were holden off everything now except the

paint idk why . . . maybe il get some money for my truck lol

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need advise from any one who has or knows bout 03 eclipse. . . the guy we bought

it off of let his kid run power wire and ground wire for amp but didn't go any further

with it so what im wondering is can i hook the R C A jacks from the amp to the

factory sterio and also the control wire . . . i can't get any where on the

internet about it and i would hate to take the dash off and get it screwed up for

nothing . . . so thanks for the input

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

i think i gota buy an adapter to run backwards off the factory amp to the after

market amp . . . thats what i got off a different forum but didn't quit make since

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

the converters i looked up so far rates at 30 watts so makes me think you can't

push no more than 30 watts threw the converter wires ?

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
to be honest I wouldn't go body kit and all. I had a 99 GS-T and did the whole car show scene back in the days and it was fully sponserd and custom paint job around 10-15 grand on the paint alone. Fully fiberglassed interior and after having all that done and have a feature in a magazine I really hated having all that done and I hated the whole body kit thing and all. I just wanted to turn everything back to stock exterior wise except for the engine that had a 91 6 bolt with all internals done and 60 trim turbo and all but anyway this is what it ended up looking like. but it is your car so I am just giving you a thought.

1b17fec3.png

0ea1172e.png

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be honest I wouldn't go body kit and all. I had a 99 GS-T and did the whole car show scene back in the days and it was fully sponserd and custom paint job around 10-15 grand on the paint alone. Fully fiberglassed interior and after having all that done and have a feature in a magazine I really hated having all that done and I hated the whole body kit thing and all. I just wanted to turn everything back to stock exterior wise except for the engine that had a 91 6 bolt with all internals done and 60 trim turbo and all but anyway this is what it ended up looking like. but it is your car so I am just giving you a thought.

1b17fec3.png

0ea1172e.png
well bro that car is pretty sick i love it lol . . . but shes not looking

for show car she just wants what shes attracted to . . . may just

hold off on body kit cuz she likes the way it looks allready anyways

i like a good head turner my self and imo stock just don't cut it . . .

but thanks for the input man and the piks . . . it is kinda funny tho

cuz i always thought my self you can want it all and finnally get it one

day and then just not want it anymore

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

but were not get'n no where until the camaro sells

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the GF has an 03 GTS and i don't think theres anywhere to plug in RCA's in the back of the head unit. (hers has the 6 disc HU)

i have to say im really happy shes wanting to get rid of the damn thing :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts