new radio, no rear door speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got done replacing my factory head unit with a kenwood system. everything works fine untill you listen closely and notice the rear door speakers arnt working.. they were before, why not now? i used the plug that fits into the factory harness and all that. im thinking it has something to do with the factory amp maybe? my far rear speakers are currently out b/c they were blown so i dont know if they would be working or not.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive had this same Issue And can't figure out what it is , Mine is most likely the Factory Amp located under my seat, it most likely is fried due to texas Clay...

OP
OP
Fishin757

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so just take the pink wire, cut it and connect it to the remote wire on the new unit. Kinds simple enough. The pink wire is on the separate harness in the dash too right? I had one for the main and one in the CD player

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Texas? It says your in Jersey though.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Scratch that CD player nonsense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliCamarillo