*New Pics* Wife's 08 Burban/Dropped/3pc 24s/Wilwoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks great Robbie, I'm mad jelly of the front brakes :cheers:

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sweet! Black looks menacing. Visually, it's quite similar to one at a party I attended yesterday.

Btw, what's your opinions on the BBK Wilwood upgrade? I want to do the same with either Wilwood, Stoptech, Brembo, etc.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sweet! Black looks menacing. Visually, it's quite similar to one at a party I attended yesterday.

Btw, what's your opinions on the BBK Wilwood upgrade? I want to do the same with either Wilwood, Stoptech, Brembo, etc.

There is quite a noticeable difference in stopping this tank now. I cant imagine how much more of a difference will be noticed when the rears get put on. But this thing stops hard, fast, and looks damn good doing it! LOL...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**Mental note** Add Willwood brakes to list of mods needed on Burb....check!

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is quite a noticeable difference in stopping this tank now. I cant imagine how much more of a difference will be noticed when the rears get put on. But this thing stops hard, fast, and looks damn good doing it! LOL...

Ha...no doubt it looks good! Is Wilwood the only one you considered?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ever have a spare 8-10k laying around I'm getting your exact BBK setup. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha...no doubt it looks good! Is Wilwood the only one you considered?

No, there were others.
Brembo was a tad more expensive and had heard some concerns about running 8 small pistons versus 6 large ones.

Baer were next, but I didn't like the rear 2 piston setup.

AP forged were next on my list, but I think they had a wider caliper which would have caused more clearance concerns for her wheels.

My friend is a wilwood dealer and installs them all the time. Spoke highly of them and I've seen them used alot lately, so we went with that.

Couldnt be happier! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syngyn