Wife's Grocery Getter on 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sup robbie. wifes truck looks good. did u ever post it up on gmfs? u still have the truck?

yeah, posted it up. You know how it is over "there" tho, 90% of the people wanted to know how did we pay for the Burban, the other 10% gave the thumbs up!

Lookin hot man.

Thanks! :Handshake:

You selling the tvs? :hmm:

Will be. Just waiting for the wheels to sell before I part it out. No dibs.

that shit looks tight! it looks long as hell tho

It's not too bad. My crewcab is actually longer. The burban is a dream to drive!

Looking good Robbie!

Thanks brotha! :Handshake:

truck looks awesome welcome to the forum

Thanks, glad to be here! :Handshake:

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure when the last you saw it was... but it's got the new TVS1900 on it, headers, and a bunch of other stuff right now. BUT... I am slowly going to start parting it out here. Starting with the wheels.

I no longer do that Jenna. :secret:

I need to get with you guys about tuning the burban.

There is a tuning session going on in charlotte if you are still in NC in december. Which i now see you are not

You still want to get a lifted dmax or ford sd or corvette

Last edited:

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
Could I get an honest opinion on how you like the Corsa Sport exhaust? Drone, WOT and idle sounds?

This is my next purchase and I am weary of doing anything exhaust-wise because I use my Tahoe for road trips and around town and the wife is annoyed with droning and stuff when riding.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a tuning session going on in charlotte if you are still in NC in december. Which i now see you are not

You still want to get a lifted dmax or ford sd or corvette

No shit? Well actually the Burban is still up in NC at our house there. We are relocating back to South FL, but highly unlikely before December. Count me in for the Charlotte tune!!!

Could I get an honest opinion on how you like the Corsa Sport exhaust? Drone, WOT and idle sounds?

This is my next purchase and I am weary of doing anything exhaust-wise because I use my Tahoe for road trips and around town and the wife is annoyed with droning and stuff when riding.

Well, my wife is the one who insisted on the Sport. She loves it. The Sport sounds loud when you first start it, then it idles down. If you mash on the pedal, it gets louder. Cruising, you can hear it, but no drone.

Now, I have the Touring on my blown crew cab and I like it. If you are skeptical of the sound, I would highly recommend the Corsa Touring then. It's alot more subtle with the same performance.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I smelled bacon. Her truck is looking awesome man!!

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't see too many Burbans that can get the look down right and this one works for me. Subtle and clean and a little more.... Wheels and drop compliment each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700