*New Pics* Wife's 08 Burban/Dropped/3pc 24s/Wilwoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking some pics of the wife's burban since we got the front brakes installed.

Specs are: 08 LTZ Burban, 2/3 McGaughys Drop w/ Autoride retained, 24" 3pc Asanti AF-134, 16" Wilwood 6-piston BBK up front, CORSA Sport Exhaust, Blackbear Tuned, 2011 Escalade Rear bumper w/ chrome strip, debadged, billet bowties, etc....

I am waiting another week or so and we'll be ordering up the matching rear Wilwood BBK which has the 4-piston calipers and 14.25" rotors.

Only other mod that she wants done is the Escalade roof rack. Then we are going to have some "paint correction" done. The past year we've sorta neglected the paint and we're gonna have it completely detailed the right way. :)

a717e1de.jpg

d3e35422.jpg

6cf197f1.jpg

f4734fd4.jpg

067ffc4d.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice man!! I thought you were selling those rims...

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice man!! I thought you were selling those rims...

i am, and the exhaust, hell, i'll even sell the whole truck... if and when the price is right. ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:High 5: I know what you mean :D

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thats a 2/3?? wow

i know mcgaughys rear sits high if you ever want to get the rear down to match the front and ride better give me a hollar. truck will sit a nice amount lower and ride better plus autoride will still work correctly.

truck does look killer though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats a 2/3?? wow

i know mcgaughys rear sits high if you ever want to get the rear down to match the front and ride better give me a hollar. truck will sit a nice amount lower and ride better plus autoride will still work correctly.

truck does look killer though.

Thanks Tony. Yes, we'd love for it to be lower, but if it involves swapping out what we already have, I would be hesitant. It rides a hair firm in the rear, but other than that, it's a stock ride. I'd have to measure at the fenders, but I'm pretty sure it's close to even. I don't mind a rake if it's not, but should be close.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Tony. Yes, we'd love for it to be lower, but if it involves swapping out what we already have, I would be hesitant. It rides a hair firm in the rear, but other than that, it's a stock ride. I'd have to measure at the fenders, but I'm pretty sure it's close to even. I don't mind a rake if it's not, but should be close.

NOPE it doesnt all you need to do is change springs which takes 10 minutes to do. the rear i know how it rides ive swapped out many for the belltech coils.

You should have shock extenders in the rear already so all you do is unloosen lower shocks from them jack up truck pull spring out and put the new belltech spring in and let the truck come down and your done.

10 minutes
better ride
sits lower

looks like the rear is at least 3/4 of a inch higher but measure it out.

front is prob 34.25 from ground to fenderlip rear looks like 35 or 35.25

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are killing me Tony! What are these gonna run me? LOL...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HSK76