Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chocho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Figured I'd introduce myself. I own an 02 Tahoe LT that I absolutely love. Bought it for $4k and 204k miles but man she runs awesome!! Had my Hoe since Jan of this yr. I have chrome 26s and black 24s. I have a nice Pioneer head unit with a 15 cvr. She pounds pretty nice. And a 1 chamber flowmaster. Took the roof rack off. My future plans are to drop the rear to level it out, darker tint, billet grill and some 6k HIDs and the swish cheese mod I just read about. Demold and debadge it. And the HD conversion. Any other (free) mods I should consider?? Can any one tell me why my fogs r amber in color? My Tahoe is the only Tahoe I have ever seen with amber fogs. Thanks for the awesome forums and I plan to stick around for a while. Oh and I'm from the DFW, TX area.
5y4y4uhe.jpg
ty5y8e4u.jpg
aje4aruj.jpg
puqemu7y.jpg

Last edited:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh okay cool, yea by the pics it looked like you were on the outskirts somewhere. We have a lake house in Whitney so we drive through Alvarado all the time to get there.

As for the amber fogs, Im sure someone just replaced them at some point. you can find amber, clear and smoked all over ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasahigh303