Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UFBeef

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I've really enjoyed reading this forum and all the knowledge you guys share. I'm a big diy guy and new to these new fangled gassers...Ive driven a one ton Cummins for the last 15 years. We just bought my wife a 2015 Tahoe Z71 with higher miles then I would have liked but the price was right and everything seemed well taken care of. will be doing a complete service over the next month or so, look forward to contributing.
Spent about an hour this evening trying to figure out what all the buttons do, think I have about 5% of them figured out, big difference from my old 2003 Cummins. Wife came out of a 2012 Terrain, so she is a bit more versed.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Z!!

How many miles on your 2015 Tahoe Z71? As long as you have all the service records you should be good to go.

OP
OP
U

UFBeef

Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Z!!

How many miles on your 2015 Tahoe Z71? As long as you have all the service records you should be good to go.

95k, it's alot, I know. I crawled all under, found all the records I could, ran a scan aND had two mechanics look it over, besides being dirty underneath we couldnt find any issues. We just drove it home to N FL from S.FL, so that's positive. Definitely needs a brake job and probably shocks/struts and plugs but not a biggie. Love it so far.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured you were a Florida Cracker from that screen name! Welcome and don't worry about the mileage. Keep the fluids clean and it shall serve you well.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:welcome:to the forum Z from Georgia Dawg country. Congrats are in order for putting her in a nice ride. Post some pics soon, ok.
David g.............;)

OP
OP
U

UFBeef

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

So putting together a list of to dos, need some naw pads and just gonna do the rotors and a fluid flush on the brakes. Any recommendations on rotors and pads?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave