NEW LIGHT Set up on my 98 Yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Didn't notice it was bent. It looked really sweet though. Yeah, well if you've got $1000 to dish out, i'd say it worth it.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
+1 on the brush guard. I like the tinted corners, I'm not a big fan of those headlights lights. Makes it look like a ****** ride. Sorry bro. . .

OP
OP
Arctic-Rodz

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the brush guard. I like the tinted corners, I'm not a big fan of those headlights lights. Makes it look like a ****** ride. Sorry bro. . .

****** ride? lol I am a ******!! Cracker in a white hoe? lol

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I think it looks 100 times better than those old yellowed out stock lights.
Illumination is great at night with those Silverstar Ultras. Even the blinkers give off a huge amber light to the street signs.

TeaDubya2011

The Phenomenal Hoe
Reaction score
dude i've totally been looking for a guard. i see it looks crooked in the pic lol. are you sure its bent or did you have it on crooked?

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Hey Franky, let me know how they hold up in the humidity and rain. If you say they dont leak and are good, then I will be ordering mine too!! Lemme know! Thanks!

OP
OP
Arctic-Rodz

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude i've totally been looking for a guard. i see it looks crooked in the pic lol. are you sure its bent or did you have it on crooked?

Thats how I bought it. Coulda been put wrong, but I really didnt like the way it looked. The tubes were square, didnt look good (IMO). Old man looking brushguard, like the ones my dad use to have back in the day. lol

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Hey Franky, let me know how they hold up in the humidity and rain. If you say they dont leak and are good, then I will be ordering mine too!! Lemme know! Thanks!

Well, for extra cheap insurance I put a bead of clear silicone for windshields all along the edges of the headlights and bumper lights. The headlights looked like they had the biggest gaps between the housing and the outside lense cap. So I sealed em up. Took it to the car wash the next day and hit the pressure washer. No water inside, its been raining down here and its very foggy in the mornings. No signs of moisture in the lights.

Cant say for sure if they would've been this way had I not put the silicone. So, I recommend the lights, but id say do the silicone thing I did.

kope

Reaction score
i bought some clear cut head lights off ebay, and they sucked Hi beams didn't fit in the housing, and lo's were super loose, so i sent them back and they guy gave me tons of shit about it cause i complained about the product being terrible.

how did you attach the OEM base?

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well I take a little offense to the ****** remark and all new cars and trucks are coming with clear housings does that make everyone *******? I have clears on mine and the light output is much better hence why all the manufactures have gone to clear,but i guess rednecks dont get that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sean669

Latest posts