New LED DRLs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for a pair of the white ones. Would like a pic as well to ensure they match my 6K HID's

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you selling led DRL's?? and these are the same as reverse lights right?

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you selling led DRL's?? and these are the same as reverse lights right?

I'll have some pics hopefully later today, it was raining here and yesterday I was swamped with work from the previous days. I think the reverse lights are a tad different, but I'll find out. I got some other led bulbs with more LEDs but they are not as blue. They are more "hyper white", these ones have a bluish hue. I have one more set of the ones pictured if anyone is interested. Also since I have kinda made friends with this led/hid seller, I can get HID kits for $50, plus shipping if any one is interested? Chit I might try and get my own led/hid thing going. But I have to buy like 100 sets to get a discount :( so right now that's not gonna happen. But I like my bulbs. I also got blue, 4 led bulbs to replace the ones in the dash cluster that I ordered from superbrightleds.com. The ones I got on line weren't bright enough and didn't match my ac panel. But these new ones are bright and match almost perfect, they have white, blue and red. Here's. Pic with them installed:
a6cd88a5-0e6c-6459.jpg

Sorry for the ****** pic but I took it with my cell while driving lol

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have some pics hopefully later today, it was raining here and yesterday I was swamped with work from the previous days. I think the reverse lights are a tad different, but I'll find out. I got some other led bulbs with more LEDs but they are not as blue. They are more "hyper white", these ones have a bluish hue. I have one more set of the ones pictured if anyone is interested. Also since I have kinda made friends with this led/hid seller, I can get HID kits for $50, plus shipping if any one is interested? Chit I might try and get my own led/hid thing going. But I have to buy like 100 sets to get a discount :( so right now that's not gonna happen. But I like my bulbs. I also got blue, 4 led bulbs to replace the ones in the dash cluster that I ordered from superbrightleds.com. The ones I got on line weren't bright enough and didn't match my ac panel. But these new ones are bright and match almost perfect, they have white, blue and red. Here's. Pic with them installed:
a6cd88a5-0e6c-6459.jpg

Sorry for the ****** pic but I took it with my cell while driving lol

took it while driving? why is the brake lamp on? and the abs light?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
driller3700