New guy from Montgomery AL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is Steven I live in Montgomery AL. I built a 2004 GMC Yukon XL for my wife dropped it 3-5 with 22s, SSBC brakes, custom paint, stereo, leather interior swap, 200 sq feet of sound deadening, and some performance mods. Right now I am having a motor built for it but am in no real hurry.....I have a 2005 Chevy 3500 that is being bagged at Silverstar Customs as we speak and I pick it up on the 13th. I have a few other vehicles but those are our DDs.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the addiction... :beer:

B

OP
OP
skyhighsami

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Yukon is done and has been for about a year. All the interior lights were replaced with LEDs the whole interior replaced etc. It is very badass, as soon as the motor is done I will put a fresh tranny in it and let it ride. The motor is a LQ4 block with LS2 pistons and rods, TEA stage 1.5 heads 218/224 cam with roller rockers.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :cheers: Can't wait to see pics of your Yukon and bagged Silverado!

OP
OP
skyhighsami

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have some pictures of my present and past vehicles on my Photobucket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho