New guy from Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortWorthZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's up everyone I'm new here from Fort Worth Texas! first time being in any kind of truck, previously came from the import scene. Just picked up my 2005 z71 tahoe last week and I'm in love! It's fully loaded leather sunroof bose system literally ever option you could get and only has 140k! Only had it for 30 mins and went straight to the muffler shop and had a 40 series flowmaster put on and sounds great! Been reading around about doing the ford keys to lift the front and there's a junk yard near me that has lots of ford trucks I wanna pull some off and do this to mine! Anyways wanted to introduce myself on here!IMG_0202.JPGIMG_0204.JPGIMG_0210.JPG

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Kris!! Your 2005 z71 Tahoe looks to be in excellent shape and very well maintained!! Nice find!!

OP
OP
FortWorthZ71

FortWorthZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey thanks everyone! The truck was actually a family hookup. My old ladies mothers boss lol! Very well maintained stack of service history and we got it for only 3k believe it or not! I'm in love with this thing!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hey thanks everyone! The truck was actually a family hookup. My old ladies mothers boss lol! Very well maintained stack of service history and we got it for only 3k believe it or not! I'm in love with this thing!
You got one helluva deal! :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne