New Grille Guard! What yall think!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Picked this up locally thru craigslist for $100 All I need is some off road lights and I think that should make it look better! What lights do yall think would go good?!
Thanks for any input!!

grille2.jpg
grille.jpg

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lil bulky but it works for your truck. I'd go with some KC Highlighters for lights..

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Thanks guys! All I need is some nice driving lights to finish the "off road" look and I should be set. Too bad the ones I really like are like 400 bucks! lol

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
I got this one from a friend that did'nt want it... a little different but I think it looks ok!

5cdc1aa0.jpg

Not trying to hi-jack your thread here... Just thought I'd show th other type of guard. This is the first one I've seen like this... I actually prefer the one that you havem but eehhh.... It was free so WTF!

OP
OP
99Yukon_Z71

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
I got this one from a friend that did'nt want it... a little different but I think it looks ok!

5cdc1aa0.jpg

Not trying to hi-jack your thread here... Just thought I'd show th other type of guard. This is the first one I've seen like this... I actually prefer the one that you havem but eehhh.... It was free so WTF!

Hey are your side bars for the headlamps bolted on or welded on? I like the fact that your tubing is fatter but I cant complain about my new guard either!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable