New from Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

millerladam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello fellow GM owners! My name is Adam and I reside in Surprise, AZ. I have a 2007 GMC Yukon XL SLT with the 6.0L Vortec and 4.10 gears that is my wife's daily driver and current tow vehicle. I also have a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Duramax currently being rebuilt and a 2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI 1.8T that is my daily driver. I am mechanically inclined having built a few Volkswagen engines and currently tackling my first Duramax. I know how to do everything from basic maintenance (oil changes, brakes, tire rotations, coolant flushes, thermostats changes, gear / transmission fluid changes, injectors changes, spark plugs, etc) and own the ScanXL scan tool with the GM enhancement for diagnosing larger issues. I am in no way a trained technician or mechanic but I believe I am pretty well inclined when it comes to vehicles.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Grew up in Prescott and my parents still live there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM