New door stickers - how do you do it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found mine by simply Googling it. But, I think that I was simply lucky that someone else had already posted it.

But, I just did a search for you folks, and I came across this:

How do you get GM build sheet?

Send an email to [email protected] , include your name and your vehicle's VIN and they will email you back your build sheet in PDF form.

I have not personally tried this, but I would think that this is worth a try for you folks.
I did get my build sheet in the method you mentioned-one of the first thing I did. I was really interested in the sheet that explained all the RPO codes like you had for 2007 Denali-thought you might have some magic 8-ball giving you a source! lol

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did get my build sheet in the method you mentioned-one of the first thing I did. I was really interested in the sheet that explained all the RPO codes like you had for 2007 Denali-thought you might have some magic 8-ball giving you a source! lol
I'm glad that it worked out for you, I have found that document to be very useful.

robhotdog

Reaction score
I think I might know the answer to this (im screwed), but hey, I figured id try the forum, maybe theres hope.

I need a new door sticker, the one with the VIN and the vehicle weights on. Im trying to get my XL Denali correctly registered here in Europe. At the moment im only permitted to tow 3300lbs with it, and I want to get this increased to the normal 7900lbs.

Part of the paperwork process requires info from the door sticker. My current one is *****.

Is there any official way to sort this?

Try to contact GM support. There are several numbers in the back of your owners manual..you may not get a repro sticker but they might be able to supply you with a legal document for your VIN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24