NEW 10% OFF Retail Coupon Code For R1Concepts Brake Parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after many emails and phone calls I have worked out a promotional coupon code for you all good for 10% off the retail catalog pricing. Whether you order through me or through the catalog, when you enter coupon code ck10 you will receive 10% off the pricing listed in the catalog.

COUPON CODE: ck10

Let me know if you have any questions.

R1Concepts Catalog

For Owners of 08+ model trucks, the catalog may or may not list front brake pads for your vehicle. This just means that they have not updated the catalog with those items as yet. SImply take a look at the 07 model stuff as it is the same pricing as the later models. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to all who have taken advantage of the R1Concepts Forum Member Discount Code from Synthetic Motorsports! The response has been great!

This is an ongoing discount and will not end anytime soon so make sure and let me know if you ever have questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71