Need your input for design on new dash kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit will go over all the vents and trim. The piece on the passenger side will be solid single piece (no lines) from vents to computer controls. super clean and molded/stamped to fit perfect!

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit will go over all the vents and trim. The piece on the passenger side will be solid single piece (no lines) from vents to computer controls. super clean and molded/stamped to fit perfect!

vent to computer controls? im not sure i understand exactly where your talking about. like the whole right side of the dash?

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I am going to try to see if one of my buds who is a graphic designer try to do a photoshop of the interior so we can see what it looks like.

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd take either color. I'd love to radically change the interior. Any idea how much this will cost?

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would look killer as one solid piece! Do want. :)

vent to computer controls? im not sure i understand exactly where your talking about. like the whole right side of the dash?
We're talking NNBS here....may be different on your NBS...

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested... I have a brown interior so I'm not sure which would the better. Probably silver.

Only problem is the wood trim on the steering wheel and the stupid fold up cup holders

ActSwedish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the brown/tan interior and I think Silver would be the proper for this one. I am interested and it would be nice to see what it will look like

Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McLoud24

Latest posts