Need pics of yours 22" or 24" chrome wheels on Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Ernan and im new to this site and to the Chevy Tahoes, i bought mine about year ago and this is my first Chevy or GM vehicle ever (if i needed wheels for Stangs i know everything about them hehhe), so i need some help with choosing wheels for my Tahoe
So please post some pics of your chrome 22 or 24" wheels with specs (offset, back spacing, size and who makes them)

Thank you

Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Ernan and im new to this site and to the Chevy Tahoes, i bought mine about year ago and this is my first Chevy or GM vehicle ever (if i needed wheels for Stangs i know everything about them hehhe), so i need some help with choosing wheels for my Tahoe
So please post some pics of yours chrome 22 or 24" wheels with specs (offset, back spacing, size and who makes them

Thank you

If you haven't already, check out cardomain. Lots of good (and bad) options there.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix, what happened to the KMC Slides?

Traded Yates for em this weekend. Wanted more sidewall, less rim, and FACTORY versus aftermarket. It went better with my overall 'theme' I think... Slowly phasing out after market parts... next are the G4 LED Tails -> Esky Tails :Handshake:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheels in signature.

24" Enkei Ikei-6 (24x10), Hankook Ventus 295-35-24, 20mm offset.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

(Note for folks that might be interested ... I might be putting these back up for sale soon, pm me for inquiries)

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels in signature.

24" Enkei Ikei-6 (24x10), Hankook Ventus 295-35-24, 20mm offset.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

(Note for folks that might be interested ... I might be putting these back up for sale soon, pm me for inquiries)

LOL. Caught the Factory/OEM 22 bug?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. Caught the Factory/OEM 22 bug?

Yup yup ... you haz inspired me. :)

I'm in no rush to sell them, I'm happy to roll with these until I get a fair price for them ... but yes, eventually back to oems. Hopefully before my next service in a couple of months the old girl will be all GM. ;)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup yup ... you haz inspired me. :)

I'm in no rush to sell them, I'm happy to roll with these until I get a fair price for them ... but yes, eventually back to oems. Hopefully before my next service in a couple of months the old girl will be all GM. ;)

I was in the same boat as you. I loved my KMC Slide 24s.. a lot... just the more I modded with GM parts, the more I wanted GM rims... I loved how wide the rims were but not when I was in reverse (bc it rubbed when fully turned) so i'm glad i'm back to 'GM spec' and got a 22x9 rim. :Handshake:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmm, I wonder why you had rubbing ... at stock hight I had no rubbing issues at all with my setup. :think:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted