Need help with amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
So the positive and negative wires came out from my speaker and touched while the amp was on and made a few sparks. I tried plugging the wires back in the sub but got no sound. I pulled out the two fuses and they still look good but is there a way to test the fuses? If it's not the fuses, any idea what else it might be?

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably blew the amp if you still have not got it working

OP
OP
gbleezy

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
i found the fuse under the hood and it still looks good. i decided to change both fuses on the amp and it works now. i thought when fuses were busted the little connector in the middle is broken?

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO TRUST ME I BEEN THRU THIS main question is!!!! does your trucc still start aftr the wires touch? if not you blew the a fuse on the BCM (brain) or you blew the bcm period dont worry hide the wires take out the amp n box and it will be covered under warranty i have a thread on the TF that explainx my whole problem when i had it if your trucc does start checc the fuse connected to the battery... let me kno i'll bring the thread from the other site!!

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

OH my bad i see you solved the problem already sorry for the post!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madone01